Head Coach: Aaron Martin (Palomar College, Hawaii Pacific University)
Expectations & Opportunites:
- All cheerleaders will be assigned to various volleyball, men's &women's basketball games, as well as other campus events.
- All cheerleaders will participate in all men's basketball home games.
- Coach and Advisor will select a cheerleading team combining 12 members who will travel for post-season tournament participation
- Attend every practice, weight training session, and assigned game.
- Social engagements, including fraternity/sorority functions will not be considered an excused absence.
- Athletic code will be signed and followed.
- Fund raising and promotional appearances are required.
- Community service is required.
Looking for individuals with the following skills:Females:
- Standing Back-handspring (Mandatory for the Nationals Mat!)
- Standing Back-Tuck
- Full-up Stretch
- Double Down
- Physically Fit! (Must be able to run 3 miles)
- Any experience
- More than 160 lbs (must be strong enough to lift 50lbs of dead weight overhead safely)
- Ready to learn a standing tuck!
- Standing Back-tuck
- Round-off Back-handspring Full twist.
- Round-off Back-handspring Double